Auteur Topic: [downloads] Myyrä 2019 - subtitling and downloads  (gelezen 15131 keer)

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
Re: Myyrä (De Mol Finland) 2019
« Reactie #40 Gepost op: 23-09-2020, 18:55:34 »
Oh, my mistake. It should be available now.

Thank you! I just finished with the timing part and downloaded the .srt file. How can I send it?

Offline Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
« Reactie #41 Gepost op: 21-10-2020, 09:02:49 »
Zit hier nog een beetje leven in? ;D

Moet ik nog een keer de overige afleveringen opnemen of is het niet te doen?
ff off-topic: tijd om je sig aan te passen Arco...

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
« Reactie #42 Gepost op: 21-10-2020, 18:24:27 »

We have subtitled the first episode of this season and have also timed them. We are very willing to subtitle the other episodes as well. However, we cannot upload the episodes ourselves. Is there still interest for this series and if so, would anyone be willing to upload the episodes and add the subtitle files? Warning, the Finnish version of de Mol is not on par with the Dutch and Belgian series but it has its moments.

Offline Brtdm

• Global Moderator
« Reactie #43 Gepost op: 21-10-2020, 19:13:26 »
Thank you! I just finished with the timing part and downloaded the .srt file. How can I send it?

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. I will send you a link to upload the file. Then I will combine the video with the .srt file. After this week, I hope we will have more time with the Dutch version being finished.

Zou wel fijn zijn. We moeten toch een gat van 2 maanden overbruggen.  ;) En ik heb nog geen idee hoe ik het zelf voor elkaar zou moeten krijgen.

Zijn daar eigenlijk al T-shirts van?

Offline Pac

• Actief Lid
  • That's Amole!
« Reactie #44 Gepost op: 28-10-2020, 14:30:26 »
@Kirstunvartija How is the subtitling going? :) We're on a tight schedule here, just finished watching the Rennaissance series and the next season is already coming up :o After that, I guess we will not be watching Myrrä before May next year, when the Belgian Mole's finished too. So either you'll be in a big hurry to finish all the episodes before January, or you just take more time for doing the subtitles. If you're still willing to do this of course :D
...óf niet!

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
« Reactie #45 Gepost op: 28-10-2020, 19:01:07 »
@Kirstunvartija How is the subtitling going? :) We're on a tight schedule here, just finished watching the Rennaissance series and the next season is already coming up :o After that, I guess we will not be watching Myrrä before May next year, when the Belgian Mole's finished too. So either you'll be in a big hurry to finish all the episodes before January, or you just take more time for doing the subtitles. If you're still willing to do this of course :D

Maybe it's better to do it next year then. We'll probably have time to subtitle all the episodes before the beginning of January. However, we want to subtitle one episode at a time because if there is no interest for the series after a couple of episodes, our work would be in vain. Therefore, we wanted to get some feedback about the episodes to see if people are interested in watching the rest of the episodes. This is because the quality of the program is not as high as in the Dutch and Belgian versions. The Finnish version does have its moments though.

Offline Pac

• Actief Lid
  • That's Amole!
« Reactie #46 Gepost op: 28-10-2020, 19:23:47 »
Okay, sure! I think we'll be happy to watch the first episode as you subtitled it now :)
...óf niet!

Offline Brtdm

• Global Moderator
« Reactie #47 Gepost op: 28-10-2020, 20:30:28 »
Ik moet nog even de eerste ondertitels koppelen aan de eerste aflevering. Afgelopen week niet aan toe gekomen. Maar zal niet lang meer duren.

Edit:
Binnenkort op stack, maar op youtube is het natuurlijk veel makkelijker!

Bij de instellingen kan je Engels selecteren (de vertaling van Kirstunvartija), maar ook Nederlands (automatische vertaling van google van de Engelse vertaling van Kirstunvartija).

Veel plezier iedereen!

Edit 2:
De Nederlandse vertaling is best aardig. Al worden jokers soms vertaalt als 'grappenmakers'  ::rofl::

Qua stijl zit het een beetje tussen NL en BE in. Opdrachten zijn ook varianten van beide landen. De wat vrijere camerastijl lijkt meer op de Vlaamse. (Maar wel amateuristischer) En veel biechten als in NL. (Maar dan nog meer)
« Laatst bewerkt op: 28-10-2020, 21:49:56 door Brtdm »

Offline ViWiRu

• Forumlid
  • Winnaar voetbaltoto 2021/2022 en Giro Poule 2023
« Reactie #48 Gepost op: 28-10-2020, 22:56:09 »
Grappenmakers  ::rofl::

Ik ga m morgen kijken! Zin in!!
I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist.

Offline Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
« Reactie #49 Gepost op: 29-10-2020, 09:19:21 »
@Brtdm: kun je ook een MP4-bestand met de ondertiteling erin online zetten? :)

Offline Brtdm

• Global Moderator
« Reactie #50 Gepost op: 29-10-2020, 09:24:29 »
Wil je Nederlands of Engels?

Offline Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
« Reactie #51 Gepost op: 29-10-2020, 11:36:52 »
Wil je Nederlands of Engels?

Nederlands uiteraard! ;D

Uiteraard mag je um ook met de Engelse online zetten.

Offline Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
« Reactie #52 Gepost op: 29-10-2020, 13:15:07 »
Via https://surfdrive.surf.nl/files/index.php/s/Ai0AssJxcnOQxeL zal ik ze ook beschikbaar stellen, dan delen we een beetje het dataverkeer. ;D

Offline Brtdm

• Global Moderator
« Reactie #53 Gepost op: 29-10-2020, 13:39:45 »
De gebrande video staat nu op stack.

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
« Reactie #54 Gepost op: 1-11-2020, 17:53:23 »
Hello, English speaking fan here saying that I'm very supportive and grateful for the work put into subtitling this series. Hoping it can continue in full! Hoping one day that the same can be done for the older Belgian seasons and willing to help in that regard if there's any way I can. Thank you again!

It would be so great to be able to watch the old Belgian seasons!

On another note, we just finished subtitling the second episode. Could someone help us by uploading the second episode on YouTube? After that we can start timing the subtitles.

Offline SmartMark15

• Forumlid
« Reactie #55 Gepost op: 2-11-2020, 03:19:43 »

On another note, we just finished subtitling the second episode. Could someone help us by uploading the second episode on YouTube? After that we can start timing the subtitles.

I can get a hold of the video files to the old episodes! It's just the translating that needs work.

Offline Robbieazerty

• Forumlid
« Reactie #56 Gepost op: 2-11-2020, 10:52:46 »

Just watched the first episode yesterday, it was fun. Thanks to you and brtdm and Arco and everyone involved!  ::bravo::

Offline Brtdm

• Global Moderator
Re: [downloads] Myyrä 2019 - subtitling and downloads
« Reactie #57 Gepost op: 2-11-2020, 13:57:27 »
I finally figured out how to record the episodes. So I hope I can upload the next episode soon.

edit: nope, my pc can't handle recording and playing at the same time. To much buffering.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 2-11-2020, 14:06:23 door Brtdm »

Offline Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
« Reactie #58 Gepost op: 2-11-2020, 16:20:51 »
Ik zal proberen vanavond aflevering 2 (en hopelijk ook 3) op te nemen. :)

Offline Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
« Reactie #59 Gepost op: 3-11-2020, 00:29:07 »
De onbewerkte afleveringen zonder ondertiteling kunnen jullie vinden via https://surfdrive.surf.nl/files/index.php/s/MO4wrZB48VbNmC3

De rest zal z.s.m. volgen.

You can find the unedited episodes without subtitles via https://surfdrive.surf.nl/files/index.php/s/MO4wrZB48VbNmC3

The rest will follow shortly.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 3-11-2020, 08:44:08 door Arco Mol Fan »