Auteur Topic: The Mole Series 13 in South Africa [English subtitles]  (gelezen 24530 keer)

Offline vveerraak

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Vrouw
Re: The Mole Series 13 in South Africa [English subtitles]
« Reactie #40 Gepost op: 8-03-2013, 12:12:06 »
Ik las net op dat forum dat iemand de Poolse series wil gaan ondertitelen? SUPER! ::bravo::
Tell me what your telescope says

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #41 Gepost op: 8-03-2013, 15:45:43 »
Ik las net op dat forum dat iemand de Poolse series wil gaan ondertitelen? SUPER! ::bravo::

Klopt dat heeft hij inderdaad voorgesteld.  :D
Ik heb hem wat pointers en software-linkjes toegestuurd.
Ik hoop dat hij het ook echt gaat doen, want ik heb vaker gezien dat mensen met goede intenties begonnen en dan toch afhaakten omdat het wel veel werk is.

Maar het zou natuurlijk geweldig zijn als hij het wel doet.  ::tandpastasmiley::  ::ok::
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #42 Gepost op: 10-03-2013, 20:55:28 »

Time for episode 10, the Final Reveal.

Who is.. the Mole?  8)
And what did they sabotage..?!  >:D

Many thanks to Tsubasa, Highwaykind and a Mole-loving friend of mine for their excellent help with the translations.  ::ok::

Also to G-root and Billyboem for their help throughout the series, you guys have all been great!  ::bravo::  ::ok::

Enjoy!  ::bravo::

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline Tsubasa

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
  • Who Is The Mole 2015 in Sri Lanka and India!
« Reactie #43 Gepost op: 11-03-2013, 09:34:33 »
Through this channel I'd like to thank Supernova for her tremendous effort in translating and subbing these series. We only have to translate bits, then she does all the timing, latest corrections and editing and checks, and always manages to get them online within the weekend. It's a great job.

Thanks Supernova!
De luie molspeurder: Tsubasa! Schot voor de boeg mol: Rik vd Westelaken. Wie is de Mol: Rik vd Westelaken!

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #44 Gepost op: 11-03-2013, 17:29:46 »
Aww!  :-[  ::hug::

Thank you too, Tsubasa for being such a great help to get it all done!  ::bravo::

A lot of people have responded on youtube and forums saying how much they loved and enjoyed the season, and how grateful they were for the efforts done to make it possible.  ::ok::

Offline Heinz

• Forumlid
  • Proost, Heinz!
« Reactie #45 Gepost op: 11-03-2013, 17:48:31 »
Klopt dat heeft hij inderdaad voorgesteld.  :D
Ik heb hem wat pointers en software-linkjes toegestuurd.
Ik hoop dat hij het ook echt gaat doen, want ik heb vaker gezien dat mensen met goede intenties begonnen en dan toch afhaakten omdat het wel veel werk is.

Maar het zou natuurlijk geweldig zijn als hij het wel doet.  ::tandpastasmiley::  ::ok::

Inmiddels is de eerste aflevering al ondertiteld zag ik hier. Gaaf! ::ok::

Offline EMIBH

• Forumlid
« Reactie #46 Gepost op: 11-03-2013, 19:21:09 »
A quick thank you to the translation crew from my overseas friends, they've seen all ten episodes now and were both baffled and relieved by the redeeming word. Some of them suspected Paulien and some suspected Kees. I told them about the priest's hint and they went from there suspecting the three finalists, kinda getting into a tunnel like us.

One of my friends speaks a little Dutch and has learnt some new vocabulary (among others: kut), so he was exceptionally grateful! ::ok::

Finally, my compliments! You do an outstanding job and I hope you will repeat this next year. 8) (As I, hopefully, graduate this year, I might be able to help out properly next season...)
« Laatst bewerkt op: 11-03-2013, 19:23:55 door EMIBH »
臥底 是 谁?

Offline Supernova

• Forumlid
« Reactie #47 Gepost op: 16-03-2013, 08:15:16 »
Thank you very much! I'm glad they enjoyed it!  ::ok::

Also: The person who is subtitling the Polish series of the Mole mentioned he expects to have the second episode online by Sunday.  :)

Offline Tsubasa

• Forumlid
  • Who Is The Mole 2015 in Sri Lanka and India!
« Reactie #48 Gepost op: 18-03-2013, 11:26:48 »
Thank you very much! I'm glad they enjoyed it!  ::ok::

Also: The person who is subtitling the Polish series of the Mole mentioned he expects to have the second episode online by Sunday.  :)

I just checked and it's online! http://youtu.be/vojo8SszjRA
De luie molspeurder: Tsubasa! Schot voor de boeg mol: Rik vd Westelaken. Wie is de Mol: Rik vd Westelaken!

Offline Heinz

• Forumlid
  • Proost, Heinz!
« Reactie #49 Gepost op: 18-03-2013, 11:34:32 »
I just checked and it's online! http://youtu.be/vojo8SszjRA

Yes, we're discussing it here. ::joehoe::