Auteur Topic: [downloads] Myyrä 2021- subtitling and downloads  (gelezen 7722 keer)

Offline UGDV

• Forumlid
Re: [downloads] Myyrä 2021- subtitling and downloads
« Reactie #20 Gepost op: 9-03-2021, 15:09:50 »
Is door Google vertalen gehaald. Moet dus nog gecorrigeerd worden.

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
« Reactie #21 Gepost op: 9-03-2021, 19:21:03 »
We fixed the subtitles of the new episode so it should be available soon. We did it pretty quickly so there may still be some fibs but it is mostly fine.

Offline Sanmol

• Forumlid
  • Muscat / professionele speurneus
« Reactie #22 Gepost op: 9-03-2021, 20:10:49 »
We fixed the subtitles of the new episode so it should be available soon. We did it pretty quickly so there may still be some fibs but it is mostly fine.

::bravo:: Thank you so much for all the hard work you do.

Online Brtdm

• Global Moderator
« Reactie #23 Gepost op: 10-03-2021, 10:24:48 »
En de ingebakken ondertitels zijn inmiddels te zien op stack.
Zijn daar eigenlijk al T-shirts van?

Offline Sanmol

• Forumlid
« Reactie #24 Gepost op: 10-03-2021, 13:33:48 »
En de ingebakken ondertitels zijn inmiddels te zien op stack.

Dankjewel voor je werk ::bravo::.

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
« Reactie #25 Gepost op: 16-03-2021, 19:17:28 »
Just to let you know that we'll finish with fixing the subtitles for the third episode tomorrow.

Offline Sanmol

• Forumlid
« Reactie #26 Gepost op: 16-03-2021, 20:45:38 »
Just to let you know that we'll finish with fixing the subtitles for the third episode tomorrow.

That's really quick. Thank you so much for your hard work! ::jaja:: I've a quick question though: Do you know why production choose for only 40 minutes episodes this season?

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
« Reactie #27 Gepost op: 17-03-2021, 18:56:58 »
The subtitles are now translated and fixed.

I've a quick question though: Do you know why production choose for only 40 minutes episodes this season?

I don't know the official reason but I assume it is because the first season was not very popular in Finland: viewers did not understand the format being the first season. The production probably thought that celebrity contestants and condensed episodes would make it more approachable. Sadly, that makes this season less interesting to follow.

Offline UGDV

• Forumlid
« Reactie #28 Gepost op: 18-03-2021, 11:11:26 »
Thanks again for translating!

(By the way, the English subtitles are not working properly right now due to incorrect arrows. "->" should be "-->")

Online Brtdm

• Global Moderator
« Reactie #29 Gepost op: 18-03-2021, 14:18:59 »
Stack is geüpdate.

Offline Sanmol

• Forumlid
« Reactie #30 Gepost op: 18-03-2021, 18:28:33 »
Stack is geüpdate.

Dankjewel voor je snelle werk weer ;D.

Offline Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
« Reactie #31 Gepost op: 19-03-2021, 10:33:19 »
Surfdrive is ook weer up-to-date. :)
ff off-topic: tijd om je sig aan te passen Arco...

Offline Kirstunvartija

• Forumlid
« Reactie #32 Gepost op: 23-03-2021, 19:08:10 »
We've fixed the English translation of the subtitles for the fourth episode. The quality of the fix is not very high this time. We've fixed the most notable translation errors but left some minor grammatical errors as long as it was understandable enough. We are starting to notice that we don't have much will to spend a lot of time translating this season as the season is not very good.

Would it be possible to get a google translated subtitle file with the dowloaded episode like with the first episodes? It would help a lot and streamline the process.

Offline UGDV

• Forumlid
« Reactie #33 Gepost op: 23-03-2021, 19:41:31 »
Thanks. As long as the line of thought is clear, it's fine with me.

A Google translated subtitle file next time is definitely possible. I have used this website earlier for that: https://www.syedgakbar.com/projects/dst

Offline Sanmol

• Forumlid
« Reactie #34 Gepost op: 23-03-2021, 20:31:58 »
We've fixed the most notable translation errors but left some minor grammatical errors as long as it was understandable enough. We are starting to notice that we don't have much will to spend a lot of time translating this season as the season is not very good.

Don't feel bad about it. I really like the cast this season, but the 40 minutes per episode + only two tasks - don't really work the show in it's favor. You blink two times and the episode is over. Still we really appreciate your hard work.

Offline steve2021

• Forumlid
« Reactie #35 Gepost op: 23-03-2021, 21:46:49 »
We've fixed the English translation of the subtitles for the fourth episode. The quality of the fix is not very high this time. We've fixed the most notable translation errors but left some minor grammatical errors as long as it was understandable enough. We are starting to notice that we don't have much will to spend a lot of time translating this season as the season is not very good.

Would it be possible to get a google translated subtitle file with the dowloaded episode like with the first episodes? It would help a lot and streamline the process.

Don't feel bad about it. Hopefully the folk able to get the eps can do this as we just appreciate you even doing any fixes and main thing is it just being understandable

Offline ViWiRu

• Forumlid
  • Winnaar voetbaltoto 2021/2022 en Giro Poule 2023
« Reactie #36 Gepost op: 25-03-2021, 12:56:21 »
Ik mis denk ik iets. Hoe kan foxhunter aflevering 4 gezien hebben? Op de stack zie ik bij seizoen 2 alleen aflevering 1, 2 en 3 staan  ???
I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist.

Offline foxhunter

• Forumlid
  • Andiamo
« Reactie #37 Gepost op: 25-03-2021, 15:17:15 »
Ik mis denk ik iets. Hoe kan foxhunter aflevering 4 gezien hebben? Op de stack zie ik bij seizoen 2 alleen aflevering 1, 2 en 3 staan  ???
Op de stack in de map afleveringen en ondertitelingen los. Maar gister was het met de Engelse ondertitel apart in VLC.  Brtdm zal het ook wel druk hebben met Belgische mol en Finse mol.

Online Brtdm

• Global Moderator
« Reactie #38 Gepost op: 25-03-2021, 16:34:59 »
Ze staan inderdaad al wel los downloadbaar op stack, maar mijn PC heeft nog geen tijd gehad om de ondertitels erin te branden.

Offline ViWiRu

• Forumlid
  • Winnaar voetbaltoto 2021/2022 en Giro Poule 2023
« Reactie #39 Gepost op: 25-03-2021, 16:55:24 »
Ze staan inderdaad al wel los downloadbaar op stack, maar mijn PC heeft nog geen tijd gehad om de ondertitels erin te branden.

Geen probleem! Ik ben ondertussen al aan het kijken
I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist.